Here’s what you’ll bring to thе table:
• Studies or experience in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related disciplines.
• Great English skills, written and spoken.
• Basic knowledge and experience in working with SQL and PHP.
• Knowledge of networking protocols.
• Familiarity with system and network monitoring tools.
• Ability to work in a team, as well as individually.
• Enthusiasm for learning new technologies.
• Your role will have a great impact on the success story of our company.
If you’re up for the challenge, you’d bе:
• Providing maintenance of workstations user inside the company (local and remote).
• Managing local IT infrastructure.
• Ensuring 2nd level technical support by collaborating with our Customer Support agents in order to satisfy customer’s needs.
• Offering support in solving problems that can occur in production applications (including security risks and bugs).
• Handling data structuring, dealing with large database and web-oriented applications.
• Troubleshooting modular and reusable application.
• Assisting with various Linux system administration tasks in production and development environments.
• Assisting the development team with all aspects of software design and coding.
• Monitoring system and network health, minimize downtime, mitigate security risks.
Why join us?
Because you are looking for a young and dynamic professional environment with the following benefits:
• Competitive salary.
• Full health & dental insurance.
• Flexible schedule.
• Between 21 -27 vacation days per year.
• Wellness program and gym discounts.
• Friendly work environment in a modern office located centrally.
• Stability within a successful international telecom company.
Send your resume and cover letter via firstname.lastname@example.org in English only.