Tello has an excellent full-time position as a Customer Support Assistant, located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Tello is an exciting new mobile provider in the USA receiving rave reviews for its prices and customer support. Tello prides itself on quick and helpful support via phone and email, providing a level of expertise and efficiency that delights our customers.
Tello is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator that launched in 2016 operating on T-Mobile’s network, with the highest rating on TrustPilot given by our customers, among all MVNOs registered in the US.
- +2 years of experience working in Customer Support; Telecom field would be a plus;
- High school diploma is required; an Associate Degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required;
- Ability to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to their needs, solicit feedback to improve service;
- Fast and accurate typing skills;
- Computer literacy and the ability to learn customer service software applications;
- Professional telephone, chat, and email skills;
- Handle outbound and inbound calls regarding our services on www.tello.com;
- Provide telephone, chat, and email support to customers;
- Assist customers with processing their online orders and troubleshooting problems;
- Identify and escalate priority issues;
- Verify customer account information;
- Route calls to the appropriate resource;
- Follow up customer calls where necessary;
- Complete test calls for connection issues.
We Proudly Offer:
- Competitive Compensation, depending on skills and experience ($16 – $18);
- Comprehensive Benefits Packages: 401(k) Plan, Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave;
- Full insurance for full-time employees;
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program;
- A mix of 8h morning and afternoon shifts, some weekends, no overnight shifts;
- A mix of Work from Home and Office shifts (evening & weekend shifts can be worked from home);
- The chance to have an impact on the growth of one of the best mobile providers in the US.
Tello is striving to offer easy-to-use services on the market, while the main focus of the company remains customer satisfaction, having the highest rating on TrustPilot among all MVNOs registered in the US.
Find more about Tello on www.tello.com or follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tellomobile
The answer is simple: an amazing group of people who turned an inspiring story about phone cards, friends & $100 into a worldwide multi-million dollar company. We are friendly, ambitious, dedicated, and above all passionate about what we do.
KeepCalling is now…
One of the leading telecom providers on the market, KeepCalling is a global telecommunications company founded in 2002 in the state of Georgia, USA with offices in the US, Romania, and Bolivia. At the moment, KeepCalling provides telecom services to hundreds of thousands of individual customers and businesses. KeepCalling strives to offer the most accessible and easy to use services on the market, while the main focus of the company remains customer satisfaction.