KeepCalling has an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager position at our Sibiu office.
In this role you’ll be responsible for overseeing the entire project life cycle, from setting up the necessary resources, proposing budget, monitoring each project completion phase, reporting status to all stakeholders and finding solutions to possible bottlenecks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field, is preferred;
- 3 + years of project management or related experience;
- Experience coordinating IT projects and strong understanding of Internet Website technologies is considered an advantage;
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies (Scrum, Prince2, Agile) and best practices;
- Experience overseeing projects through the full life cycle;
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to cooperate and influence effectively;
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred;
- Proficiency in English language.
- Define project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities;
- Define resource requirements and manage resource availability & allocation.
- Outline budget based on requirements and track project costs in order to meet budget;
- Prepare a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities;
- Organize and coordinate project tasks;
- Track project and provide regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders;
- Manage and adjust for any changes in project scope, schedule and/or budget;
- Identify and mitigate potential risks;
- Provide guidance and advice to project team;
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement;
- Assist decision making, handle exceptions, escalate when needed;
- Coordinate meetings (kick-off meeting, regular status meetings, meetings with stakeholders, on-demand meetings etc.);
- Manage the relationship and communication with all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction;
- Organize testing sessions and obtain feedback on the output from members outside of the project team;
- Manage delivery of the project according to the plan;
- Prepare hand-over, deliver documentation as needed, inform and train users / project owner.
Why join us?
Because you are looking for an environment able to help you grow professionally by offering you the chance to work on challenging projects alongside some of the most talented people you’ve ever met.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation;
- Meal Tickets;
Health and Wellbeing:
- Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Medical Benefits at Polisano for employees and family (children, spouse, parents, siblings);
- Wellness Program;
Personal and professional development:
- KeepCalling Library;
- KC Academy – internal training program;
- National and International Conferences;
- Flexible schedule;
- Between 21-27 Vacation Days.
The answer is simple: an amazing group of people who turned an inspiring story about phone cards, friends & $100 into a worldwide multi-million dollar company. We are friendly, ambitious, dedicated, and above all passionate about what we do.
KeepCalling is now…
One of the leading telecom providers on the market and among the fastest-growing businesses in the USA, as it has ranked in the Inc. 5000 list every year since 2011.
KeepCalling is a global telecommunications company founded in 2002 in the state of Georgia, USA with offices in the US, Romania, and Bolivia. At the moment, KeepCalling provides telecom services to hundreds of thousands of individual customers and businesses.
KeepCalling’s products are primarily targeted to ethnic and immigrant communities around the world. KeepCalling strives to offer the most accessible and easy to use services on the market, while the main focus of the company remains customer satisfaction.
Find out more about KeepCalling on www.KeepCalling.net or follow KeepCalling’s Facebook page at facebook.com/KeepCallingTeam.