We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic professional who wants to make a difference contributing to our creative projects.
Here’s what you’ll bring to thе table:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as digital copywriter or similar position
- Strong knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and other social media best practices
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), and communication skills
- Experience in working with Google Analytics or similar tools
- Good knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and integrating keyword strategy into copy and content
- Proven experience in writing for websites, emails, blogs, marketing campaigns, slogans, scripts
- Attention to the complementary relationship between visual elements and content
- Ability to manage multiple projects in fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to write clearly and concisely with a core understanding of conversion optimization
- Experience in working with Google Ads or Facebook Ads is an advantage
If you’re up for the challenge, you’d bе:
- Writing copy for digital content that meets business and marketing objectives, while working collaboratively with designers, video editors and other digital team members
- Writing compelling blogs on various brand related topics, including technical and promotional approaches
- Proofreading, editing, and optimizing copy for digital
- Writing benefit-driven copy for landing pages that will generate leads and conversions
- Writing engaging and optimized copy for our website
- Aligning content with SEO goals on high-performing keywords
- Developing creatives for different platforms and formats (banners, cover photos, video scripts, landing page layout and images, etc)
- Writing captivating copy for digital media ads, such as Facebook, Google Ads, YouTube Videos etc.
- Creating and managing daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) on social media that builds meaningful connections and encourages engagement/action
- Creating social media editorial calendars and schedules
- Continuously analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices
- Developing email marketing campaigns content
Your role will have a huge impаct on the succеss story of our company.
Why join us?
Because you are looking for an environment able to help you grow professionally by offering you the chance to work on challenging projects alongside some of the most talented people you’ve ever met.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation
- Annual performance based bonus
- Hybrid working model
- Maximum value Sodexo meal tickets
- Extra vacation days offered for seniority in the company
Health and Wellbeing:
- Gym discounts and 7Card partnership
- Medical benefits at MedLife
- Wellness program
Personal and professional development:
- Bookster subscription
- KC Academy and other training programs
- National and international conferences
The answer is simple: an amazing group of people who turned an inspiring story about phone cards, friends & $100 into a worldwide multi-million dollar company. We are friendly, ambitious, dedicated, and above all passionate about what we do.
KeepCalling is now…
One of the leading telecom providers on the market and among the fastest-growing businesses in the USA, as it has ranked in the Inc. 5000 list every year since 2011.
KeepCalling is a global telecommunications company founded in 2002 in the state of Georgia, USA with offices in the US, Romania, and Bolivia. At the moment, KeepCalling provides telecom services to hundreds of thousands of individual customers and businesses.
KeepCalling’s products are primarily targeted to ethnic and immigrant communities around the world. KeepCalling strives to offer the most accessible and easy to use services on the market, while the main focus of the company remains customer satisfaction.
Find out more about KeepCalling on www.KeepCalling.net or follow KeepCalling’s Facebook page at facebook.com/KeepCallingTeam.