We are looking for a Chargebacks & Fraud Agent with analytical skills and demonstrated relationship-building capabilities, seeking the challenge of working for a global e-commerce merchant.
As a key member of our team, the Chargebacks & Fraud Agent will be responsible for chargebacks management and fraud resolution. The Chargebacks & Fraud Agent will foster collaborative working relationships with the Customer Service, Telecom, Finance, IT, and Marketing under the guidance of the Payments Manager.
This position is ONLY available at our Sibiu location. Please apply only if you are willing to relocate to Sibiu.
Here’s what you’ll bring to thе table:
- Possess a high proficiency in verbal and written English;
- Degree in Economics preferred;
- Excellent understanding of internal technology infrastructure and customer service demands/requirements;
- Understanding of existing and emerging risk and compliance standards specific to an e-commerce company;
- Possess good office application skills, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of working with spreadsheets;
- Be highly organized, proactive, self-motivated, able to work on own initiative, and eager to learn;
- Possess excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills;
- Be a team player and able to meet strict deadlines;
- Must be adept at working in an evolving entrepreneurial environment;
- Excellent analytical skills;
If you’re up for the challenge, you’d bе:
- Investigating, collecting data, and preparing replies to incoming Retrieval Requests & Chargebacks from the Issuing Banks;
- Handling merchant communication regarding received cases. Analyzing data and documentation, consulting internally, and resolving client disputes;
- Processing Retrieval Requests & Chargebacks in a timely manner as per bank and card scheme deadlines;
- Monitoring merchant Chargebacks trends and suggest action as necessary;
- Preparing summary reports of Retrieval Requests & Chargebacks being processed;
- Updated with latest bank and card scheme development;
- Performing other generic duties as needed.
Your role will have a huge impаct on the succеss story of our company.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation
- Annual performance based bonus
- Hybrid working model
- Maximum value Sodexo meal tickets
- Extra vacation days offered for seniority in our company
Health and Wellbeing:
- Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
- Medical Benefits at Polisano for employees and family (children, spouse, parents, siblings)
- Wellness Program
Personal and professional development:
- Bookster subscription
- KC Academy and other training programs
- National and International Conferences
The answer is simple: an amazing group of people who turned an inspiring story about phone cards, friends & $100 into a worldwide multi-million dollar company. We are friendly, ambitious, dedicated, and above all passionate about what we do.
KeepCalling is now…
One of the leading telecom providers on the market and among the fastest-growing businesses in the USA, as it has ranked in the Inc. 5000 list every year since 2011.
KeepCalling is a global telecommunications company founded in 2002 in the state of Georgia, USA with offices in the US, Romania, and Bolivia. At the moment, KeepCalling provides telecom services to hundreds of thousands of individual customers and businesses.
KeepCalling’s products are primarily targeted to ethnic and immigrant communities around the world. KeepCalling strives to offer the most accessible and easy to use services on the market, while the main focus of the company remains customer satisfaction.
Find out more about KeepCalling on www.KeepCalling.net or follow KeepCalling’s Facebook page at facebook.com/KeepCallingTeam.
In addition to our biggest asset, which is the friendly and creative team you’d be joining, here are some other perks that come with a job at KeepCalling: