KeepCalling has an excellent career opportunity for a Senior Accountant in our Sibiu office. We are expanding our Accounting services group in our Sibiu Office. We are looking for a talented finance professional ready to take the lead in building a shared accounting services group.
This position is ONLY available at our Sibiu location. Please do not apply if you are not able to relocate to Sibiu.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Economics/Business;
- Must have 5+ years of experience in Accounting and Financial Analysis;
- Strong Analytical skills to process large amounts of data and make informed decisions
- Proficiency in English;
- An International Accounting Certificate would be an advantage (ACCA or CIMA);
- Strong Computer Skills (Excel, SQL & Macros)
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory, and customer service skills;
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines in a demanding and exciting environment;
- Ability to work independently and take initiative;
- A high degree of perseverance, focus, and commitment;
- Great attention to detail.
- Prepares month-end and year-end close procedures; prepares accurate and timely financial reports including balance sheet, profit & loss statements, and cash flow;
- Analyzes financial data by providing variance analysis of key accounts; Identifies trends, and makes recommendations for improvements;
- Works on projects to provide basic financial analysis such as ROI, gross margin, etc;
- Develops financial models as part of the Quarterly financial forecast process and Annual Budget;
- Performs daily bank update and monthly cash reconciliations;
- Performs monthly and quarterly sales tax filings;
- Reviews Accounting systems and procedures, and makes suggestions for improvements;
- Works closely with the Accounting team and other departments to ensure the accuracy of the financial reports
- Prepares and maintains Accounting policies and procedures;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities: reading professional publications, staying up to date on the latest business trend.
Why join us?
Because you are looking for an environment able to help you grow professionally by offering you the chance to work on challenging projects alongside some of the most talented people you’ve ever met.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation;
- Meal Tickets;
Health and Wellbeing:
- Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Medical Benefits at Polisano for employees and family (children, spouse, parents, siblings);
- Wellness Program;
Personal and professional development:
- KeepCalling Library;
- KC Academy – internal training program;
- National and International Conferences;
- Flexible schedule;
- Between 21-27 Vacation Days.
The answer is simple: an amazing group of people who turned an inspiring story about phone cards, friends & $100 into a worldwide multi-million dollar company. We are friendly, ambitious, dedicated, and above all passionate about what we do.
KeepCalling is now…
One of the leading telecom providers on the market, KeepCalling is a global telecommunications company founded in 2002 in the state of Georgia, USA with offices in the US, Romania, and Bolivia. At the moment, KeepCalling provides telecom services to hundreds of thousands of individual customers and businesses. KeepCalling strives to offer the most accessible and easy to use services on the market, while the main focus of the company remains customer satisfaction.