We are looking for an experienced Fraud Analyst with strong analytical & statistical skills seeking the challenge of working for a global eCommerce merchant.
As a key member of our team, the Fraud Analyst will be responsible for all payments and fraud-related analyses as well as process improvements, while working together with IT, Customer Support, Telecom, Finance, Marketing teams and external stakeholders.
This position is ONLY available at our Sibiu location. Please apply only if you are willing to relocate to Sibiu.
Here’s what you’ll bring to thе table:
- 3+ years experience in eCommerce Payments Systems/Fraud Operations/Data Analysis;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, or a related field preferred;
- Excellent English skills (spoken & written);
- Experience in working with Excel and complex formulas and in creating Data Visualization & Dashboards;
- Advanced logical, analytical and critical thinking skills; high attention to details;
- Strong collaboration, facilitation, and troubleshooting skills;
- Proven problem-solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns, analyze diverse data sets, and work closely with internal teams and stakeholders to recommend solutions in an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to operate at both a granular and macro-level and write summaries of complex and sensitive escalations to Fraud Leadership;
- Understanding of existing and emerging risk and compliance standards specific to an eCommerce company – PCI, GDPR, etc;
- SQL knowledge is a plus;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills, willing to gain and share knowledge in a global team environment.
If you’re up for the challenge, you’d bе:
- Analyzing data to identify fraud trends and proactively take action to improve efficiency and reduce time to identify new fraud techniques, tactics and procedures.
- Collecting and analyzing large volumes of data for potential fraud; leveraging diverse data sources and delivering complex reports to senior managers and stakeholders;
- Recognizing patterns of fraud and suggest new methods of detection, mitigation, and prevention;
- Assisting with the implementation of new processes and solutions;
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to drive process improvements that will impact internal and external customers
- Contributing and/or leading special projects which reduce fraud-related losses, while maintaining focus on a positive customer experience and customer service demands;
- Investigating, collecting data, and preparing responses to incoming Retrieval Requests & Chargebacks from the Issuing Banks;
- Monitoring merchant Payments Systems & Chargebacks trends and suggesting action as necessary;
- Preparing summary reports of Transactions & Chargebacks being processed;
- Being up to date with latest bank and card scheme development;
Your role will have a huge impаct on the succеss story of our company.
Why join us?
Because you are looking for an environment able to help you grow professionally by offering you the chance to work on challenging projects alongside some of the most talented people you’ve ever met.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation;
- Meal Tickets;
Health and Wellbeing:
- Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Medical Benefits at Polisano for employees and family (children, spouse, parents, siblings);
- Wellness Program;
Personal and professional development:
- KeepCalling Library;
- KC Academy – internal training program;
- National and International Conferences;
- Flexible schedule;
- Between 21-27 Vacation Days.
The answer is simple: an amazing group of people who turned an inspiring story about phone cards, friends & $100 into a worldwide multi-million dollar company. We are friendly, ambitious, dedicated, and above all passionate about what we do.
KeepCalling is now…
One of the leading telecom providers on the market, KeepCalling is a global telecommunications company founded in 2002 in the state of Georgia, USA with offices in the US, Romania, and Bolivia. At the moment, KeepCalling provides telecom services to hundreds of thousands of individual customers and businesses. KeepCalling strives to offer the most accessible and easy to use services on the market, while the main focus of the company remains customer satisfaction.