KeepCalling has an excellent full-time position as a remote Customer Relations Assistant in the Kerala area (Kottayam preferred), part of our international Operations department.
Customer Relations Assistants communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat, and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research, and review policies, and communicate effective solutions in a fast-paced environment.
Please apply with a CV + an audio Cover letter.
The position is available in a “Work from Home” model where CS Assistants are expected to work from a home location approved by KeepCalling for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the CS Assistants to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and ‘work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
KeepCalling is a Telecommunication company with sales worldwide and offices in the USA, Romania, and Bolivia. Inc. 5000 listed KeepCalling for five years in a row as one of the fastest-growing companies in the US.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills are required;
- Fast and correct typing skills;
- Experience in a similar role would be a plus;
- Computer literacy and the ability to learn customer service software applications;
- Telephone, chat, and email etiquette skills.
- The ability to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to their needs, solicit feedback to improve service;
- The ability to analyze the various parts of a problem properly and develop logical solutions;
- The ability to analyze orders and detect potentially fraudulent transactions;
- The candidate must have a laptop + excellent internet connection;
- Handle outbound and inbound calls regarding our services
- Provide telephone, chat, and email support to customers;
- Assist customers with processing their online orders and troubleshooting problems;
- Identify and escalate priority issues;
- Verify customer account information;
- Route calls to the appropriate resource;
- Follow up customer calls where necessary;
- Complete test calls for connection issues.
We Proudly Offer:
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience;
- 10:30 am to 6:30 pm fixed schedule, some weekends, no overnight shifts;
- Remote training performed by senior customer support specialists;
- An open and collaborative environment encouraging professional development;
- Exposure to an international environment in a company with multifaceted global operations.
The answer is simple: an amazing group of people who turned an inspiring story about phone cards, friends & $100 into a worldwide multi-million dollar company. We are friendly, ambitious, dedicated, and above all passionate about what we do.
KeepCalling is now…
One of the leading telecom providers on the market, KeepCalling is a global telecommunications company founded in 2002 in the state of Georgia, USA with offices in the US, Romania, and Bolivia. At the moment, KeepCalling provides telecom services to hundreds of thousands of individual customers and businesses. KeepCalling strives to offer the most accessible and easy to use services on the market, while the main focus of the company remains customer satisfaction.