KeepCalling is a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA, offering various telecom solutions: Voice Credit, Mobile Recharge, Virtual Number, Monthly Plans, Web Call and Web SMS through various ethnic websites. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. Year after year, KeepCalling is listed in Inc. Magazine’s ranking of the fastest growing US companies.
Our goal is to offer the best products to ethnic markets through easy to use services and fair prices.
KeepCalling’s permanent purpose is to help people communicate. Our attention is continuously captured by our valuable customers, whose expectations we strive to meet and exceed. While focusing on customer satisfaction, we try to help people stay in touch regardless of their location.
Our values make us who we are! Our work, goals, and aspirations are shaped by these beliefs. We value the specificities of each ethnicity and know that our culture defines who we are, therefore, it should never be ignored.
We also know that doing good and having a positive outlook will always be the right approach to any action. It is important for us to be fair and transparent in all our endeavors, and business is no exception.
We are open and like to maintain a healthy dose of flexibility and innovation, which enables us to provide reliable solutions for our customers. At the end of the day, KeepCalling is also about giving back and inspiring others to do the same.
- we connect over 40 million minutes every month
- through the approximately 70 various ethnic websites, KeepCalling connects to each ethnicity separately by providing a culture-bound online space
- the initial investment of the company was of only $100
Interview with Silvana Tatu, Managing Director at KeepCalling
KeepCalling Celebrates 12 Years of Successful Online Business
KeepCalling Donated $4000 to Wikipedia for the Fourth Time in the Past 4 Years
New KeepCalling App Version for iOS Users Launched by KeepCalling.com
Giving something back to the community is a corporate responsibility that we take very seriously. KeepCalling is more than happy to launch humanitarian projects or subscribe to successful existing ones. In 2009 we launched our first social responsibility project initiative by donating 5% of the value of each purchase to REACH, an organization building houses for orphan children in Haiti.
Since then, we got involved in tens of charities in all sorts of fields: education, social support, sports, environmental protection, animal care, and so on. We believe in giving back to our communities, so, besides supporting well known projects, we also really like to help local NGOs. Here are some of our favorite causes, to which we usually dedicate money and time every year:
Habitat for Humanity
KeepCalling is always proud to join Habitat for Humanity in its mission to provide as many people as possible with a roof above their heads. We had the pleasure to participate in 4 Habitat for Humanity projects so far:
- 2015: KeepCalling contributed with $2,500 and a team of 12 people who helped built houses in Jucu, a village in Romania
- 2014: KeepCalling contributed with $3,000 and a team of 12 people who helped built two houses in Jucu, a village in Romania
- 2013: KeepCalling contributed with $2,000 and a team of 12 people who helped built two houses in Chinteni, a village in Romania
- 2011: KeepCalling contributed with $3,000 and a team of 10 people who helped built a house in Beius, a town in Romania
We contribute to Wikipedia as we greatly appreciate the service it offers to worldwide users. Donating to the world’s largest free encyclopedia is a tradition we care about, because we support its efforts to make information and knowledge available for free to people all over the world.
- 2015: KeepCalling made a donation of $3,000
- 2014: KeepCalling made a donation of $4,000
- 2012: KeepCalling made a donation of $4,000
- 2011: KeepCalling made a donation of $2,000
- 2010: KeepCalling made a donation of $1,000
Niños con Valor
Niños con Valor has always been one of our favorite charities because it helps so many children in need in Cochabamba, where KeepCalling has its South American office. Along the years, this Bolivian NGO has saved tens of children from poverty, abuse, and drug consumption, so it certainly fulfils its motto, ‘Transforming lives, one child at a time’.
- 2015: A few weeks before Easter, KeepCalling made a donation of $1,000 for school supplies and uniforms
- 2014: KeepCalling donated $150 for the children’s Christmas dinner
- 2013: KeepCalling made Easter and Christmas donations covering the center’s food needs and daily expenses
- 2012: KeepCalling donated money for the children’s Christmas dinner and extra food supplies
- 2011: KeepCalling bought clothes for all the 34 children living in the shelter
KIVA is a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Through Kiva, anyone can lend as little as $25 to support small businesses in underprivileged countries.
- By September 2015, KeepCalling employees made 333 loans, amounting to a total sum of $8,325.
‘Lucian Blaga’ University of Sibiu
In 2015, KeepCalling initiated a sponsorship program benefitting ‘Lucian Blaga’ University in Sibiu, where the company has its headquarters. Through this program, KeepCalling encourages students to choose Marketing as their university major by covering their tuition fees.
- During the 2015-2016 university year, KeepCalling will cover the tuition fee for 30 students, which means over $15,000 invested in the future of Marketing.
And many, many more! Check our Charity page for detailed accounts of all our CSR activities so far.