KeepCalling has an exciting opportunity for a Telecom Assistant/Junior Analyst in our Sibiu office. We are looking for a self-motivated professional to join our Telecom team, who will be responsible for providing valuable reports and analysis on our worldwide Telecommunication services.
This position is ONLY available at our Sibiu location. Please do not apply if you are not able to relocate to Sibiu.
Here’s what you’ll bring to thе table:
- Completion of a University Degree (preferably in Economics/Business Administration/Management);
- 2+ years of working or volunteering experience (exposure to an international environment represents a plus);
- Ability to create and analyze reports (using specific formulas, correlations, etc.);
- Ability to coordinate projects and work with people from different locations across the globe;
- Analytical and logical thinking;
- Assertive and efficient communication;
- Great attention to details;
- English fluency;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- A customer-oriented approach;
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you’re up for the challenge, you’d bе:
- Continuously analyzing telecom performance and acting according to company’s standards and procedures;
- Reporting relevant telecom data on a daily basis;
- Working along with the IT department to identify, troubleshoot and solve problems that occur with devices and network;
- Reporting technical issues and follow through until resolution;
- Coming up with new initiatives for improvements in functionality;
- Collaborating with other departments to solve different tasks;
- Maintaining a permanent communication with telecom partners, requesting and providing information about performance, delivery problems, business opportunities, financial issues.
Why join us?
Because you are looking for an environment able to help you grow professionally by offering you the chance to work on challenging projects alongside some of the most talented people you’ve ever met.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation;
- Meal Tickets;
- Referral Bonus;
Health and Wellbeing:
- Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Medical Benefits at Polisano for employees and family (children, spouse);
- Wellness Program;
Personal and professional development:
- KeepCalling Library;
- Bookster subscription;
- KC Academy – internal training program;
- National and International Conferences;
- Flexible schedule;
- Between 21-27 Vacation Days.
The answer is simple: an amazing group of people who turned an inspiring story about phone cards, friends & $100 into a worldwide multi-million dollar company. We are friendly, ambitious, dedicated, and above all passionate about what we do.
KeepCalling is now…
One of the leading telecom providers on the market and among the fastest-growing businesses in the USA, as it has ranked in the Inc. 5000 list every year since 2011.
KeepCalling is a global telecommunications company founded in 2002 in the state of Georgia, USA with offices in the US, Romania, and Bolivia. At the moment, KeepCalling provides telecom services to hundreds of thousands of individual customers and businesses.
KeepCalling’s products are primarily targeted to ethnic and immigrant communities around the world. KeepCalling strives to offer the most accessible and easy to use services on the market, while the main focus of the company remains customer satisfaction.
Find out more about KeepCalling on www.KeepCalling.net or follow KeepCalling’s Facebook page at facebook.com/KeepCallingTeam.