KeepCalling is looking for a TechSupport Assistant/Junior Developer that will join our savvy Tech Support team in our Sibiu office.
This position is ONLY available at our Sibiu location. Please do not apply if you are not able to relocate to Sibiu.
Here’s what you’ll bring to thе table:
- Studies or experience in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related disciplines;
- Basic knowledge and experience working with SQL and PHP;
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols;
- Good understanding of a troubleshooting process;
- Familiarity with system and network monitoring tools;
- Good English skills, written and spoken;
- Ability to work in a team, as well as individually;
- Enthusiasm about learning new technologies.
If you’re up for the challenge, you’d bе:
- Offering support in solving problеms thаt can occur in production аpplications (including sеcurity risks and bugs);
- Handling data structuring, dealing with lаrge datаbаse and web-oriented applications;
- Troubleshooting modular and reusable applications;
- Assisting with various Linux system administration tasks in production and development environments;
- Assisting the development team with all aspects of software design and coding;
- Ensuring 2nd level technical support collaborating with our Customer Support Specialists in order to satisfy customers’ needs;
- Providing maintenance of workstations used inside the company (local and remote);
- Managing local IT infrastructure;
- Monitoring system and network health, minimize downtime, mitigate security risks;
Why join us?
Because you are looking for an environment able to help you grow professionally by offering you the chance to work on challenging projects alongside some of the most talented people you’ve ever met.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation;
- Meal Tickets;
Health and Wellbeing:
- Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Medical Benefits at Polisano for employees and family (children, spouse, parents, siblings);
- Wellness Program;
Personal and professional development:
- KeepCalling Library;
- KC Academy – internal training program;
- National and International Conferences;
- Between 21-27 Vacation Days;
- Balanced Schedule, without overnight shifts.
The answer is simple: an amazing group of people who turned an inspiring story about phone cards, friends & $100 into a worldwide multi-million dollar company. We are friendly, ambitious, dedicated, and above all passionate about what we do.
KeepCalling is now…
One of the leading telecom providers on the market and among the fastest-growing businesses in the USA, as it has ranked in the Inc. 5000 list every year since 2011.
KeepCalling is a global telecommunications company founded in 2002 in the state of Georgia, USA with offices in the US, Romania, and Bolivia. At the moment, KeepCalling provides telecom services to hundreds of thousands of individual customers and businesses.
KeepCalling’s products are primarily targeted to ethnic and immigrant communities around the world. KeepCalling strives to offer the most accessible and easy to use services on the market, while the main focus of the company remains customer satisfaction.
Find out more about KeepCalling on www.KeepCalling.net or follow KeepCalling’s Facebook page at facebook.com/KeepCallingTeam.