KeepCalling has an excellent opportunity for a Technical Support Team Lead, part of our IT department, in our Sibiu office.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the technical support team, as well as mentoring and auditing the quality of the Technical Support team work to ensure inquiries are distributed and resolved within target SLAs.
Our Technical Support team collaborates with our Customer Support team in offering assistance to business customers, through a ticketing system, and also offers technical support to our employees located in the 3 offices: Sibiu, Atlanta – US, Cochabamba – Bolivia.
This position is only available at our Sibiu location. Please apply only if you are willing to relocate to Sibiu.
Here’s what you’ll bring to thе table:
- 5+ years of experience working in the IT field;
- Previous experience in a Technical Team Lead role is an advantage;
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related disciplines;
- Excellent communication skills in English – mandatory;
- Knowledge and experience working with SQL and PHP;
- Great people management and leadership skills;
- Strong project management, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Great customer focus.
If you’re up for the challenge, you’d bе:
- Leading and mentoring an international Technical Support Team, performing scheduled staff reviews, organize and deliver training to team members;
- Review all technical support related processes and documentation for continuous improvement, updating and creating new procedures and policies;
- Responsible for defining team goals and KPIs according to the department and organizational strategy;
- Monitoring queues and assisting with daily goals and conducting quality control to reduce errors to improve procedures.
- Assist in on-demand data reporting and internal tools improvement.
- Be the point of contact when it comes to technical escalations.
Why join us?
Because you are looking for an environment able to help you grow professionally by offering you the chance to work on challenging projects alongside some of the most talented people you’ve ever met.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation
- Annual performance based bonus
- Hybrid working model
- Maximum value Sodexo meal tickets
- Extra vacation days offered for seniority in the company
Health and Wellbeing:
- Gym discounts and 7Card partnership
- Medical benefits at MedLife
- Wellness program
Personal and professional development:
- Bookster subscription
- KC Academy and other training programs
- National and international conferences
The answer is simple: an amazing group of people who turned an inspiring story about phone cards, friends & $100 into a worldwide multi-million dollar company. We are friendly, ambitious, dedicated, and above all passionate about what we do.
KeepCalling is now…
One of the leading telecom providers on the market and among the fastest-growing businesses in the USA, as it has ranked in the Inc. 5000 list every year since 2011.
KeepCalling is a global telecommunications company founded in 2002 in the state of Georgia, USA with offices in the US, Romania, and Bolivia. At the moment, KeepCalling provides telecom services to hundreds of thousands of individual customers and businesses.
KeepCalling’s products are primarily targeted to ethnic and immigrant communities around the world. KeepCalling strives to offer the most accessible and easy to use services on the market, while the main focus of the company remains customer satisfaction.
Find out more about KeepCalling on www.KeepCalling.net or follow KeepCalling’s Facebook page at facebook.com/KeepCallingTeam.