KeepCalling’s NEW office building
Earlier in April, KeepCalling moved to a new office building in Sibiu. The moment that everybody has been waiting for and was planning finally came.
About 3 years after KeepCalling moved in our former office, it was clear to Florin Miron, KeepCalling’s President, that at some point in the near future we would need a bigger office. So he actually started looking for available parcels in Sibiu. And he wasn’t looking for just any parcel. To answer all possible questions and curiosities, we went directly to Florin.
I wanted a building from where we would never have to move again as a company. And yes, I wanted to build an office so that everyone in Sibiu knew what KeepCalling is or where its office is located. I do have a master plan, but I do not plan anything meticulously. I believe that if you keep your eyes open, things will simply fall into place. It’s always a matter of luck, patience and determination.Florin Miron
The KC moving in facts & numbers
- Our floor has about 1200 square meters.
- 4819.45 KG packages have been delivered by IKEA.
- 73 new monitors were bought for KeepCallers.
- 150 new desks (75 left oriented, 75 right oriented) were installed.
- Over 110 chairs (cafeteria, meeting rooms etc) and armchairs were bought.
- It took more than 9h for the moving company to relocate almost all KC office supplies
- The industrial design was chosen not only because it’s trendy, but because you can actually see all the pieces of the puzzle. You can see the story, the hard work, you can see where the human intervened in such a building.
Relocating a business can be a really stressful period, but it’s also an exciting time and an opportunity for a fresh start. So, new house, new chapter for KeepCalling!