KeepCalling has an excellent career opportunity for a Junior Recruiter in its Sibiu office. We are looking for a talented, self-motivated, flexible, and passionate team player who will contribute to implementing the recruitment strategy of the company.
This position is only available at our Sibiu location.
Here’s what you’ll bring to thе table:
- Completion of a University degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology or Economics
- Excellent English & communication skills
- 1+ years of experience in end-to-end recruitment processes
- Experience in IT field and international recruitment are a plus
- Knowledge of Excel & the ability to create and analyze reports
- High degree of integrity, confidentiality and a customer oriented approach
- Great attention to details and time management skills
- Proactivity and independent work style
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work with people from different locations across the globe
If you’re up for the challenge, you’d bе:
- Coordinating end-to-end recruitment processes
- Managing a diverse list of job platforms and candidates of different backgrounds and nationalities for our 4 locations in Romania, the US, Bolivia, and India
- Sourcing & headhunting passive candidates using different talent pools
- Offering support in handling orientation processes for new employees
- Managing different HR reports as needed
- Maintaining records and compile statistical reports concerning new hires, changes in job classifications, performance appraisals, and other HR metrics
- Conducting research activities on new HR news, trends, tools, and development opportunities
- Driving continuous innovation, best practices, and recommendations to enhance results
Why join us?
Because you are looking for an environment able to help you grow professionally by offering you the chance to work on challenging projects alongside some of the most talented people you’ve ever met.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation
- Annual performance based bonus
- Hybrid working model
- Maximum value Sodexo meal tickets
- Extra vacation days offered for seniority in our company
Health and Wellbeing:
- Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
- Medical Benefits at Polisano for employees and family (children, spouse, parents, siblings)
- Wellness Program
Personal and professional development:
- Bookster subscription
- KC Academy and other training programs
- National and International Conferences
The answer is simple: an amazing group of people who turned an inspiring story about phone cards, friends & $100 into a worldwide multi-million dollar company. We are friendly, ambitious, dedicated, and above all passionate about what we do.
KeepCalling is now…
One of the leading telecom providers on the market and among the fastest-growing businesses in the USA, as it has ranked in the Inc. 5000 list every year since 2011.
KeepCalling is a global telecommunications company founded in 2002 in the state of Georgia, USA with offices in the US, Romania, and Bolivia. At the moment, KeepCalling provides telecom services to hundreds of thousands of individual customers and businesses.
KeepCalling’s products are primarily targeted to ethnic and immigrant communities around the world. KeepCalling strives to offer the most accessible and easy to use services on the market, while the main focus of the company remains customer satisfaction.
Find out more about KeepCalling on www.KeepCalling.net or follow KeepCalling’s Facebook page at facebook.com/KeepCallingTeam.