If you have experience in working with Ansible, Elasticsearch, Consul, and MySQL replication, let’s meet! We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic professional that wants to make a difference by contributing to our in-house projects.
This position is available at our Sibiu location and also as a REMOTE opportunity.
Here’s what you’ll bring to thе table:
- 5+ years of experience with Linux infrastructure & continuous integration;
- Mastering command-line tools and shell scripting;
- Familiarity with scripting languages: PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby;
- Handling virtualization: KVM, Xen, VMWare, Docker;
- Experience with SQL databases: MySQL, Postgres, MS SQL;
- Strong knowledge of networking protocols.
Your role will have a huge impаct on the succеss story of our company.
If you’re up for the challenge, you’d bе:
- Remote deploying and mаintenaning a global network of 70+ Linux servеrs, that run multiple production sеrvicеs;
- Responsible for performing security and software upgrades on time;
- Managing load balancing and failover systems that support redundant high availability services;
- Deploying and managing online backup systems, monitoring application and database performance;
- Responsible for monitoring the health of the system and network;
- Designing and maintaining scalable, high-performance distributed systems;
- Supporting continuous delivery and zero-downtime application upgrades and deployments;
- Responsible for implementing reusable components and translating technical requirements;
- Troubleshooting and solving issues in production systems and services;
- Improving infrastructure and application development environments;
- Building and testing automation tools for infrastructure provisioning;
- Developing and maintaining solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security monitoring.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation
- Annual performance based bonus
- Maximum value Sodexo meal tickets
- Extra vacation days offered for seniority in our company
Health and Wellbeing:
- Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership
- Medical Benefits at Polisano for employees and family (children, spouse, parents, siblings)
- Wellness Program
Personal and professional development:
- Bookster subscription
- KC Academy and other training programs
- National and International Conferences
The answer is simple: an amazing group of people who turned an inspiring story about phone cards, friends & $100 into a worldwide multi-million dollar company. We are friendly, ambitious, dedicated, and above all passionate about what we do.
KeepCalling is now…
One of the leading telecom providers on the market, KeepCalling is a global telecommunications company founded in 2002 in the state of Georgia, USA with offices in the US, Romania, and Bolivia. At the moment, KeepCalling provides telecom services to hundreds of thousands of individual customers and businesses. KeepCalling strives to offer the most accessible and easy to use services on the market, while the main focus of the company remains customer satisfaction.
In addition to our biggest asset, which is the friendly and creative team you’d be joining, here are some other perks that come with a job at KeepCalling: