KeepCalling has an excellent career opportunity for an International Recruiter in its Sibiu office. We are looking for a talented, self-motivated, flexible, and passionate team player who will contribute to implementing the recruitment strategy of the company.
This position is ONLY available at our Sibiu location. Please do not apply if you are not able to relocate to Sibiu.
Here’s what you’ll bring to thе table:
- Completion of a university degree, preferably in Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology or a related field;
- Excellent English skills;
- +3 years of experience in end-to-end recruitment processes, especially in the IT field; international experience preferred;
- Knowledge of Excel & the ability to create and analyze reports (using specific formulas, correlations, etc.);
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality & excellent communication skills;
- Great attention to details and time management skills;
- Proactivity in going “the extra mile”;
- A customer-oriented approach;
- The ability to work independently and manage diverse projects simultaneously and work with people from different locations across the globe.
If you’re up for the challenge, you’d bе:
- Coordinating end-to-end recruitment processes: creating job descriptions, screening applications, interviewing candidates, handling assessments included in the selection process, conducting reference checks, etc.
- Managing a diverse list of job platforms and candidates of different backgrounds and nationalities for our 4 locations in Romania, the US, Bolivia, and India;
- Sourcing & headhunting passive candidates using different talent pools;
- Offering support in handling orientation processes for new employees;
- Managing different HR reports as needed;
- Maintaining records and compile statistical reports concerning new hires, changes in job classifications, performance appraisals, and other HR metrics;
- Coordinating HR projects meeting the standards of the company’s image and Employer Brand;
- Conducting research activities on new HR news, trends, tools, and development opportunities;
- Driving continuous innovation, best practices, and recommendations to enhance results.
Why join us?
Because you are looking for an environment able to help you grow professionally by offering you the chance to work on challenging projects alongside some of the most talented people you’ve ever met.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation;
- Meal Tickets;
Health and Wellbeing:
- Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Medical Benefits at Polisano for employees and family (children, spouse, parents, siblings);
- Wellness Program;
Personal and professional development:
- KeepCalling Library;
- KC Academy – internal training program;
- National and International Conferences;
- Between 21-27 Vacation Days;
- Balanced Schedule, without overnight shifts.
The answer is simple: an amazing group of people who turned an inspiring story about phone cards, friends & $100 into a worldwide multi-million dollar company. We are friendly, ambitious, dedicated, and above all passionate about what we do.
KeepCalling is now…
One of the leading telecom providers on the market and among the fastest-growing businesses in the USA, as it has ranked in the Inc. 5000 list every year since 2011.
KeepCalling is a global telecommunications company founded in 2002 in the state of Georgia, USA with offices in the US, Romania, and Bolivia. At the moment, KeepCalling provides telecom services to hundreds of thousands of individual customers and businesses.
KeepCalling’s products are primarily targeted to ethnic and immigrant communities around the world. KeepCalling strives to offer the most accessible and easy to use services on the market, while the main focus of the company remains customer satisfaction.
Find out more about KeepCalling on www.KeepCalling.net or follow KeepCalling’s Facebook page at facebook.com/KeepCallingTeam.