September 6 is Read a Book Day!📘🎉 This calls for a proper celebration among KeepCallers! We love books, so what better way to celebrate today than having a book contest?! Participants will enter our Facebook page and name their favourite book in a comment, until Sunday evening. Three winners will be randomly selected and announced Monday, September 10, 2018.
Oh, yes, let’s not forget about the prizes. We’ve got three book vouchers to offer those lucky winners, so that they can enjoy even more reading and, who knows, maybe pick a new favourite.
Reading is good for you everyday!
Let us remind you that there are so many reasons why reading is fun everyday! Here’s just 5 to start with:
- Reading reduces stress and anxiety. Worries can fade away when a great story catches your interest.
- It’s a sort of work-out for the brain :). It stimulates it, keeps it strong and healthy.
- You gain knowledge! All that new information can be really useful someday.
- It’s pretty much free! You can borrow books from friends and libraries, if you can’t buy your own.
- It’s fun! Whether it’s a love story, a drama, a fantasy book or any other literary genre, you’ll surely find something to read with pleasure.
Enjoy good reads and a perfect Read a Book Day!